Font Size


Doing Business with HCHA

Thank you for your interest in the Hall County Housing Authority (HCHA).

HCHA has numerous and ongoing business opportunities available for providers of various services and products. Our Procurement Department is responsible for overseeing the agency’s procurement-related activities. Should you have questions about the HCHA Procurement Process, an IFB or RFP, or how to register as a vendor please contact the HCHA Contract Administrator, Jared Nelms

Get started as an HCHA Vendor

To take advantage of the many opportunities of doing business with HCHA, you can:

                    1. Fill out an application and return via email to Jared Nelms via email or drop it off at our office. 
                    2. Call our Procurement Department at 308-385-5530 Ext: 240.

Small Business Programs

We strongly encourage the participation of Minority Owned Enterprises (MBE), Women Owned Enterprises (WBE), Small Business Enterprises (SBE), Veteran Owned Enterprises (VOE), Section 3 Businesses (Sec 3). Small Businesses as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration are also encouraged to participate in OHA purchasing and contracting activities.

Davis-Bacon and Related Acts Information Link: