Aurora Housing Authority
- Read Newsletter
- Agency Plan
- Aurora Housing Authority Application
- Aurora Board Meeting Minutes
- PIH 2020-05 AHA Waiver Notice to Tenants
- Extended AHA Waivers through 06/30/2021
Crossroads Court is owned by the Aurora Housing Authority and is located at 1505 P St. in Aurora, Nebraska 68818. The Aurora Housing Authority is managed by the Hall County Housing Authority, 1834 West 7th St., Grand Island, Nebraska 68803.
The Crossroads Court Office is located at 1505 P St. #1003 and is staffed on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or you can call (402) 694-3292 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for assistance.
Applicants meeting income qualification standards are given priority at Crossroads Court. Applicants must also meet citizenship status (for at least one family member/rental rate prorated based upon the number of citizens or legal immigrants present in the home), suitability standards as imposed by AHA, criminal and drug related background checks and must not be indebted to another federally assisted housing agency. Other restrictions may apply. AHA may assist applicants who do not meet income qualifications when vacancies are present and no waiting list composed of income eligible applicants exists. AHA imposes a minimum rental rate of $50 and a flat and ceiling rental rate of $424.
Aurora Housing Authority currently has apartments available.
All public housing residents must perform eight hours of Community Service per month or be exempted from this regulation (exemption criteria include employment, job training, elderly status or proof from a medical professional that you are unable to perform this requirement).
Crossroads Court consists of 38 one-bedroom, garden level, NON-SMOKING apartments.
- Electricity, gas, sewer and trash included in rental payment.
- Range, refrigerator, and window air conditioner provided.
- Private front entrances to units.
- Access to free washer and dryer in shared laundry room.
- Close proximity to a community room which may be reserved for private use by tenants.
- Cable TV offered for residents at a reduced rate of $20 per month.
- Low $10 per month energy charge for additional appliances.
- Close lot parking.
- Lawn mowed and walks cleared by AHA.
- Quiet affordable small town living.
- Supportive referral services available.